Looking for home insurance in Illinois? Get the solution you need through Stassen Insurance.
When it comes to buying home insurance in Illinois, the agents here at Stassen Insurance can help make the selection and purchasing process painless. Regardless of whether you live in Woodstock, Springfield, or Chicago, our homeowners insurance policies are designed with your best interest in mind, catering to your unique requirements.
There are two main reasons to purchase homeowners insurance:
- To protect your property and assets. The general purpose of home insurance is to provide coverage for the structure of your home, the personal assets within, as well as protect you against liability claims that are incurred on your property. If you’re a homeowner in Illinois, a home insurance policy from Stassen Insurance can be designed to include:
- Medical payments for people injured on your property.
- Structural damage payments for property such as fences, free-standing garages, and sheds.
- Partial financing for alternative housing while your home is being repaired.
- Reimbursement for the value of your possessions if they are damaged or stolen.
- And more…
- To meet your mortgage lender’s requirements. If you have a mortgage, your mortgage lender typically requires you to hold a home insurance policy.
So, whether your primary goal is to protect your property or seal your home loan, a homeowners insurance plan from Stassen Insurance is your solution. Our home insurance policies can be designed to meet the distinct needs of home owners in Illinois, Chicago and throughout all of Illinois.
Contact us today for information.